We are NOT owned by the Council ..
We ARE a CHARITY
so we are always looking at ways to raise money .. For example it costs £8,250 a year just to clear litter.
Please follow this link to find out how you can help
MAC Designs 2016
If members of the public would like to commemorate their loved ones by purchasing a bench for the park, please call
Walk on the Wild Side in Master Park
A new environmental initiative to make Master Park more eco-friendly and attractive to wildlife has been launched by the Park’s Management Committee. The project is already underway – you might have noticed some preliminary work - and will take several years to complete. It includes:
● planting a hedge of wildlife friendly species including blackthorn, field maple, alder, guilder rose, wild privet, wild cherry, bird cherry, wayfaring viburnum and hornbeam. The plan is to grow it to about 2.5 metres high.
● clearing ivy that is out of control and some poor specimen shrubs.
● spending £3,500 on new trees and maintaining existing ones with pruning of some of the oak and lime trees which are in poor health.
● planting spring bulbs and providing new seating.
● 100 new plants awarded by the Woodland Trust to be planted.
The project is being paid for with park funds, donations and possibly Grant Aid.
If you can support it - or want more info - go to our contact page or phone 07908 014525